The Executive Committee of the Group of the 26th Journey of the Group of Linguistic and Literary Studies in the Northeast (GELNE) invite all participants to hold their book release as one of the many activities of the Journey. The release session will take place most likely on the 15th November 2018 from 16:00 to 17:00 local time at Hotel Internacional Grand Mercure Recife in a special area where authors and editors will be able to present their work.
Book release abides by the following conditions:
Book Release orientations:
- Fill in and submit the electronic form available at (http://jornada27.gelne.com.br)until 10th October 2018
- Release submissions past the deadline will not be considered except if said deadline is extended.
- Authors/editors must be members of GELNE and registered in the event, except for guest professors and researchers.
- The volume indicated for release shall be unreleased or released in 2017/2018 only.
- Indication of volumes by publishing companies is exclusive to the ones authorized by the Executive Committee into the 26th Journey.
- Participating publishing companies might indicate the maximum of 05 (five) volumes of their own catalogue.